Episode #7: .75 NBCC Continuing Education Credit Hours/$15
- Identify strategies to developing goals and expectations when working with children
- Determine ways to be more effective when doing telehealth with children
- Gain understanding of effective treatment modalities for working with children
- Learn interventions and skills to working with children
- “The whole-brain child” Daniel J. Siegel & Tina Payne Bryson
- “Love and Logic Parenting “ Foster W. Cline and Jim Fay
- “The 5 Love Languages Series” Gary Chapman
- American Psychological Association, “Connecting with Children and Adolescents Via Telehealth during Covid-19”April 2, 2002. https://www.apa.org/topics/covid-19/telehealth-children
- Lingley-Pottie P, McGrath PJ. Telehealth: a child and family-friendly approach to mental health-care reform. J Telemed Telecare. 2008;14(5):225-6. doi: 10.1258/jtt.2008.008001. PMID: 18632994.
- National Alliance on Mental Illness, “Telehealth: Transforming Child Mental Health Care”, November 2, 2017. https://www.nami.org/Blogs/NAMI-Blog/November-2017/Telehealth-Transforming-Child-Mental-Health-Care
How to Obtain CE credit hours:
Listen to the show on your
preferred podcast platform or right on our website.
Sign up for a Therapeutic
Perspective membership account.
Pay for your CE credit hour
after you listen to a show's podcast.
Complete the quiz for the CE credit hour
podcast you purchased.
Complete the Evaluation for
the CE credit hour podcast you purchased.
Receive your CE credit
hour certificate via email after each completion.
Check Out Our Other Podcast
Tune in to listen on