Episode #5: .5 NBCC Continuing Education Credit Hours/$10
- Identify the difference between attachment and connections
- The effect of an unreciprocated connection with infants
- The effect of early child separation on future generations
- https://www.instituteforattachment.org/resource-library/ https://www.zurinstitute.com/resources/attachment-theory/
- Ellison WD, Rosenstein LK, Morgan TA, Zimmerman M. Community and Clinical Epidemiology of Borderline Personality Disorder. Psychiatric. Clin. North Am. 2018 Dec;41(4):56
- Guy Bosmans, Marian J. Bakermans-Kranenburg, Bram Vervliet, Martine W.F.T. Verhees, Marinus H. van IJzendoorn, A learning theory of attachment: Unraveling the black box of attachment development, Neuroscience & Biobehavioral Reviews, Volume 113, 2020,Pages 287-298,ISSN 0149-7634.
- Rholes, W. S., & Simpson, J. A. (2004). Attachment Theory: Basic Concepts and Contemporary Questions. In W. S. Rholes & J. A. Simpson (Eds.),
- Adult attachment: Theory, research, and clinical implications (p. 3–14). Guilford Publications.
How to Obtain CE credit hours:
Listen to the show on your
preferred podcast platform or right on our website.
Sign up for a Therapeutic
Perspective membership account.
Pay for your CE credit hour
after you listen to a show's podcast.
Complete the quiz for the CE credit hour
podcast you purchased.
Complete the Evaluation for
the CE credit hour podcast you purchased.
Receive your CE credit
hour certificate via email after each completion.
Check Out Our Other Podcast
Tune in to listen on