1.00 NBCC Continuing Education Credit Hours-$20
- Describe the origins of the term “burnout”
- List the 3 symptoms of burnout
- Identify ways in which professionals can engage in burnout prevention
- Describe the role that supervisors must take on to prevent burnout
- Morse, G., Salyers, M. P., Rollins, A. L., Monroe-DeVita, M., & Pfahler, C. (2012). Burnout in mental health services: A review of the problem and its remediation. Administration and Policy in Mental Health and Mental Health Services Research, 39(5), 341-352.
- Skovholt, T. M., & Trotter-Mathison, M. (2014). The resilient practitioner: Burnout prevention and self-care strategies for counselors, therapists, teachers, and health professionals. Routledge.
- Yang, Y., & Hayes, J. A. (2020). Causes and consequences of burnout among mental health professionals: A practice-oriented review of recent empirical literature. Psychotherapy, 57(3), 426.
- Rosenberg, T., & Pace, M. (2006). Burnout among mental health professionals: Special considerations for the marriage and family therapist. Journal of marital and family therapy, 32(1), 87-99.
How to Obtain CE credit hours:
Listen to the show on your
preferred podcast platform or right on our website.
Sign up for a Therapeutic
Perspective membership account.
Pay for your CE credit hour
after you listen to a show's podcast.
Complete the quiz for the CE credit hour
podcast you purchased.
Complete the Evaluation for
the CE credit hour podcast you purchased.
Receive your CE credit
hour certificate via email after each completion.
Check Out Our Other Podcast
Tune in to listen on