1.00 NBCC Continuing Education Credit Hours-$20
- Define the concept of Relationship Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (ROCD)
- Explore how an individual’s views on romance and finding “The One” can trigger anxiety and distress
- Describe the difference between ego syntonic and ego dystonic
- Identify a DSM diagnosis for an individual struggling with obsessive thought related to their intimate relationship(s)
Anxiety & OCD Treatment
- American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors, and Therapists (find a certified sex educator in your region)
- Anxiety and Depression Association of America
- The International OCD Foundation (the IOCDF provides a listing of psychotherapists who specialize in the treatment of OCD in your region) OCD-UK
- Psychology Today (use their therapist lookup tool to find a clinician in your region)
- The Center for Anxiety and OCD
- Attached: The New Science of Adult Attachment, Amir Levine
- ACT with Love, Russ Harris
- Come As You Are, Emily Nagoski
- Mating in Captivity, Esther Perel
- The Course of Love, Alan De Bottom
- The Happiness Trap, Russ Harris
- The Imp of the Mind, Lee Baer
- The Wild Edge of Sorrow, Francis Weller
- The Wisdom of Anxiety, Sheryl Paul
- Intrusive Thoughts Inc. (mental health advocacy and support)
- OCD Peers Support Group (offering online support groups across the United States)
- OCD Socal (Southern California OCD resources)
- Peace of Mind Foundation, Inc.
- The OCD Stories Podcast
- @theshrinkwrap Instagram
How to Obtain CE credit hours:
Listen to the show on your
preferred podcast platform or right on our website.
Sign up for a Therapeutic
Perspective membership account.
Pay for your CE credit hour
after you listen to a show's podcast.
Complete the quiz for the CE credit hour
podcast you purchased.
Complete the Evaluation for
the CE credit hour podcast you purchased.
Receive your CE credit
hour certificate via email after each completion.
Check Out Our Other Podcast
Tune in to listen on