1.00 NBCC Continuing Education Credit Hours-$20
- Identify resources needed to start a private Practice
- Describe the difference between the “Life Coaches” and Licensed Professional Counselor and the ethic behind a therapist being a “Life Coach”
- Analyze available options for therapists outside of individual therapy
- Grodzki, L. E. (2002). The new private practice: Therapist-coaches share stories, strategies, and advice. WW Norton & Company.
- Grodzki, L. (2015). Building your ideal private practice: A guide for therapists and other healing professionals. WW Norton & Company.
- Maxwell, A. (2009). How do business coaches experience the boundary between coaching and therapy/counselling?. Coaching: An International Journal of Theory, Research and Practice, 2(2), 149-162.
- McKelley, R. A., & Rochlen, A. B. (2007). The practice of coaching: Exploring alternatives to therapy for counseling-resistant men. Psychology of Men & Masculinity, 8(1), 53.
- Steele, D. (2011). From Therapist to Coach: How to Leverage Your Clinical Expertise to Build a Thriving Coaching Practice. John Wiley & Sons.
- Williams, P., & Davis, D. C. (2002). Therapist as life coach: Transforming your practice. WW Norton & Company.
How to Obtain CE credit hours:
Listen to the show on your
preferred podcast platform or right on our website.
Sign up for a Therapeutic
Perspective membership account.
Pay for your CE credit hour
after you listen to a show's podcast.
Complete the quiz for the CE credit hour
podcast you purchased.
Complete the Evaluation for
the CE credit hour podcast you purchased.
Receive your CE credit
hour certificate via email after each completion.
Check Out Our Other Podcast
Tune in to listen on