1.00 NBCC Continuing Education Credit Hours-$20
- Dr. Mary K. Alvord, licensed psychologist and director of Alvord, Baker & Associates, LLC, discusses adapting The Resilience Builder Program® for implementation via telemental health. The Resilience Builder Program® is a group cognitive-behavioral based resilience intervention for children and adolescents. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1W7nuc9B84&t=508s
- The Resilience Builder Program® Curriculum: https://www.researchpress.com/books/682/resilience-builder-program-children-and-adolescents
- https://pmhealthnp.com/pmhnp-topics/stages-and-yaloms-therapeutic-forces/ An Overview of Group Therapy, updated 2/2020
- Psychotherapy, Understanding Group Therapy, https://www.apa.org/topics/psychotherapy/group-therapy Intentional Group Counseling – A Microskills Approach (Ivey, A.E., Pedersen, P.B., & Ivey, M.B.)
- How To Do Group Therapy Using Telehealth
How to Obtain CE credit hours:
Listen to the show on your
preferred podcast platform or right on our website.
Sign up for a Therapeutic
Perspective membership account.
Pay for your CE credit hour
after you listen to a show's podcast.
Complete the quiz for the CE credit hour
podcast you purchased.
Complete the Evaluation for
the CE credit hour podcast you purchased.
Receive your CE credit
hour certificate via email after each completion.
Check Out Our Other Podcast
Tune in to listen on